We can be contacted via our Contact Us Page.
This is an adult party site. Privacy is important to you and to us.
Hedonism UK strictly limits its membership to adults only over 18. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 18.
- Clarity: We've provided additional details about the information we collect and how we use that information. We’ve also explained your choices and the control you have over your information.
What data don't we hold?
We are not a contact site so we only hold the minimum required for the services we provide to our members. Any card information is processed via World-Pay on a secure server.
What data do we hold?
- We do hold your Names, Addresses and Phone numbers but this is never shared with any third parties.
- We only hold the data you supplied on your original application form.
- Your registered e-mail and IP address (for your chosen account notifications).
- Your age if provided.
- Your Email preferences
We require a valid e-mail address and password to set up your Login account and send you any notifications. Your e-mail address is never shared with any third party, and you are free to modify your notification preferences at any time.
When is your data deleted?
We delete all of your data when you delete your account.
What do we do with the information?
- To ensure that the information on our Site is presented effectively and updated regularly.
- To allow you to participate actively in real parties and clubnights throughout the UK.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Third event companies
We are totally committed to your privacy, as such we have never passed any of your information to any third party companies, nor do we ever plan on doing so, with the exception of any legal obligation or in the event of business sale.
Credit card processing
Your card payments are processed by World-Pay, a PCI compliant card processor on a secure server. In order to process a payment, your bank may require some personal information over a secure connection to approve the transaction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
The Data Controller has the authority to resolve all issues regarding the collection, modification, correction, deletion and use of the personal information that has been collected by the Site.
If you would like to see all the data that we hold on your account as listed above, simply contact us and request it from your account.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these.